TURTLE

"PanHandler" wrote in message
I have an icemaker in my Roper refrigerator's freezer that will not stop water
flow either when the tray fills or the bail is raised. I need a few hints as to
where I should look for problems. Is there a water level sensor in the machine
or is a timer used for water shutoff. The unit also has a cube-size control if
that matters.

--
"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.

This is Turtle.

if the fingers of the ice maker are down in the bowl and will not come out or
move. Also the water will keep running more than 30 seconds and no movement of
the fingers. You have a stuck ice maker. Buy a new ice maker and not the repair
kits.

If it is just over filling the bowl by a little bit. There is a adjustment on it
to shorted the time the water valve stays open when filling the water to the
bowl. Most ice makers have 6 to 9 seconds fill time and the adjustment you have
just shortens it or makes it longer to put more water in it.

A better description would be nice.

TURTLE