TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"B-Hate-Me" BHateMe@home wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Nevermind move the business, just send me some of your customers.

Ya....Send him the one's you hate.

Just send him some....Turtle deals with ****ers too stupid to care who works
on their ****, and Chris is perfect for ****ing them out of every damn dollar
they make..

Chris and Terry are the reasons that the general public looks down on the HVAC
biz as a whole....they dont know what they are doing, cant repair anything,
and when they do, they have to ask what kind of freaking CLEANER to use, after
making wild claims about being in the trade since they were SIX.
Terrys dad should have been locked up due to child labor laws....or at least,
for making such a stupid ****er in the first place.

This is Turtle.

If it was a crime of being a Asshole and lier. You surely would be in jail.

i8've got a question for you. Where do you get al this hate from for i have not
seen anybody with better hatred than you is Paul. Now he has settled down , so I
guess your the biggest Hatred Fellow around. Give me some more of that hatred
for your good at it. Do you work for a living or just hate all day ?

TURTLE