badgolferman

Edwin Pawlowski, 8/6/2005, 11:08:27 PM, wrote:

"badgolferman"

The cut side of laminate boards will always be covered up by some
sort of moulding. Why must you have a special blade?

ALWAYS???? Is it a law? Do I have to hide some of the laminate I
have with no moldings?

Well no, but if you have a cut side of the laminate exposed it is most
probably against a wall or some sort of fixture. I imagine it is also
a very small piece. What is the largest length of cut laminate that is
not covered up and is it easily visible or are you the only one who
knows where it is?

--
"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course."
Billy Graham