Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
Well this plumber, like you,

I'm not a plumber.

Well, what are you then ?

Heating engineer.

So, what professional body do you belong to ?

None. I don't like cliques, clans and clubs. Are you in the

Morris
dancing
club?

Sorry mate, it's 20 yearrs since I did any morris dancing

Whre you promoted to Rover dancing?

Ha ha ... not

all three of the SDIs I had have prolly gone to the drivel depot in the
sky to be converted into Priuses

BMW for me nowadays

How sad.

Why sad, it gets me from point A to point B.

How naff.

Nothing naff about it. It's a car, it's a comfortable ride, and it goes,
it does about 130mph which is fast enough for me

How Essex.

Why are you such a dickhead?

And...

...How unreliable.

It's never broken down on me, neither did my previous BMW

Maxie, on Top Gear tonight, it is the only car so bad they would not let it
onto the cool board, BMs are so bad. Get a Prius.