Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
Whre you promoted to Rover dancing?

Ha ha ... not

all three of the SD1s I had have prolly gone to the drivel depot in the
sky to be converted into Priuses

Just got my '85 Vitesse back from the body shop after a complete respray.
And despite the reputation for rust, all that needed replacing were a
couple of door skins, and that through poorly repaired damage. And it's
lived outside since I bought in in '87. Will take a week to put all the
trim back on, though. ;-) But it looks stunning, although the bonnet will
have to be painted again. Fish eyes everywhere. ;-)

BMW for me nowadays

Me too, for the everyday car. Couldn't be doing with a so called economy
car like the Prius that looks ridiculous and only does 23 mpg when
pressed. And less than my 150mph car at a constant 70 or so. In town, I
use public transport.

--
*Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

Dave Plowman London SW