amc

Default Ideas for bbq burner replacement material/ design

looking ot make a replacement for my H type dual valve bbq burner. I want to
use the simplest way to make one without alot of cutting and fitting and
drilling, etc.

looking for some great ideas on material and simple no complicated builds.
Has to be cost effective or I just might as well go buy it. just
satisfaction of knowing I built it and it works safely.

Ihave to construct at home with just a basic tools and welding machine.
I've made them on the job with all the toys at hand but not this one.