pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:47:22 GMT, "Gideon" wrote:

Nicky could have more simply stated:

A dehumidifier is a net heat producing device. Bob Vila's web site
says, "Stay a bit cooler with a dehumidifier." To dateless nerds
such as me at Villanova, this seems like an extremely important
semantical issue to discuss.

For Christ sake, Nicky - we all know that an operating dehumidifier adds heat
to a enclosed space and that it doesn't literally cool the room or its
occupants. And we don't need a page full of moronic math & stats to drive the
point home. I really doubt that anybody on this newsgroup is impressed
with your ability to G&P (Google & Parrot) an endless stream of marginally
relevant math, formulas and stats repeated to 10 or 12 significent digits.

Most guys on campus your age are wasting the afternoon out on the quad
on a blanket with a sweet young coed.

No, they are in their hole-in-the-wall offices with a
telescope behind the curtain, LOOKING at the co-eds :-)

You should be screwing at least
one new girl per month or you're wasting your college years. Give it a try.

Decades, not years.
Gideon

PS: If you are in the divinity program at Villanova, then substitute
"choir boy" for either "coed" or "girl" where the paragraph above
mentions how often you should be getting laid.

Oh, that one's gonna leave a mark ....

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/