Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:49:21 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

and most people are happy with that scenario.

Most people don't know.

This is the classic justification of any tyrant.

Which tyrant is that?

In fact 84% of people are against green belt reduction

Your "logic" is rather like asking
people to vote in a referendum.
Keep asking them until they give
you the answer you want..

No. Inform them of the facts. Then how
the facts severly affect their
quality of life, then they will not be like sheep.

Trotsky said this.

He never, I did. Boy are you dumb.

Really not very convincing, and most people can see through it.

I can see right through the lot. You don't need much brains to see the
scam.

They are so indoctrinated that they think half the country is
paved. Well your sycophantic ways would to keep the stinking

landowning
rich, very rich. Must something to do with reptiles.

More to do with democracy I would say.

More to do with igniornace of the facts. I see no votes over land.

Of course. Most people
are perfectly happy with the status quo.

Most are ignorant of the facts , which have been kept from them.

I suppose that the remaining 30% think
that it is and believe that combis cure
world hunger,

Was that in the survey too?

I imagine that
they still believe that Tony Blair
is an honest man.

Still brainwashed by Thatcher and the Tory party aren't you. The Tory

party
has nothing to give 95% of the people of this country whatsoever.

Interesting observation since Tony Blurr has policies that are
regularly to the right of the good Baroness.

You are confused. Very much so.

Trouble is, I'm not;

I'm afraid you are.

We could all vote for them again, and have all those people living on

the
streets and mass poverty again. ..and have them issue free Makita's

Little Middle Englanders to put up high fences so they can't see the

council
houses.

The Makitas would be a good idea anyway. The homless situation has
changed little,

Where the f**k are we going to live?

Most people are happy with their
houses

They are not. They would like bigger and cheraper houses.

and understand that they can
buy something more if they
wish to do so.

Most people cannot buy bigger as they are hocked up paying for one tiny
shack.

"Nationally, a record 70% of all new building is now on brown-field land
compared with 56% in 1997.

The above is disgusting. Most of this Brownfield land should be made in

heath and parks, so people can live amongst nature, not on top of each
other.

It's actually very good environmentally.
Some brownfield sites are
useful for nature, but many are not.

About 1% is used for nature. Disgusting.

It is not consistent to be advocating
pseudo environmentalism on the
one hand such as inappropriate
insulation that makes little
difference,

All insulation makes a difference.

while on the other to be suggesting use of natural
environment for building.

You are mad. And coming from someone who drives around in a filthy diesel
4x4 with the aerodynamics of a brick. You are a one man pollution machine.