Andy Hall

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:44:31 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

g on top will make it probaly over £300. Some combi's
are
not that much more expensive, and do not put out 44.8 dBA @ 1 metre, of
sound and vibrate the house down and never run out of hot water. Best go
for an additional combi.

Is there a combi guild or something like that?

Do you wnat to join?

No. I am too much of an individualist and this smacks of
one-size-fits-all.

I noted from a recent article
published by the BBC that over 70% of
people are not in favour of building on
green field sites.

That is because they are victims of propaganda. Tell people less than 7.5 %
of the land is built on and they don't believe it; you never knew until I
told you.

Actually I did and most people are happy with that scenario. In fact
84% of people are against green belt reduction

Your "logic" is rather like asking people to vote in a referendum.
Keep asking them until they give you the answer you want..

Really not very convincing, and most people can see through it.

They are so indoctrinated that they think half the country is
paved. Well your sycophantic ways would to keep the stinking landowning
rich, very rich. Must something to do with reptiles.

More to do with democracy I would say.

I suppose that the remaining 30% think
that it is and believe that combis cure
world hunger,

Was that in the survey too?

I imagine that
they still believe that Tony Blair
is an honest man.

Still brainwashed by Thatcher and the Tory party aren't you. The Tory party
has nothing to give 95% of the people of this country whatsoever.

Interesting observation since Tony Blurr has policies that are
regularly to the right of the good Baroness.

We could all vote for them again, and have all those people living on the
streets and mass poverty again. ..and have them issue free Makita's to
Little Middle Englanders to put up high fences so they can't see the council
houses.

The Makitas would be a good idea anyway. The homless situation has
changed little, probably because the homeless have been convinced that
a quick and short term fix with three year warranty is the way to go.

It never is.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl