Andy Hall

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:29:04 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 09:39:06 +0100, Matt
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

He did miss one line though....

"The dog won't lick your ********"

(of course that could be an impossibility)

smut follows

There is a supposedly true story floating round on the net of a female
"you've been framed" contestant on I think Spanish TV, that used dog
food to achieve similar ends - filmed live and shown to millions.

Oh no. Why would she like tasting dogfood?

Dr. D's acceptance of "Eyethankeye" (I thank ewe) as a watchword,
clearly indicates that all is not well in tower blocks in Milton
Keynes.

You are a dork. Milton Keynes doesn't have tower blocks. One of its
features is that most is flat and intertwined with lakes and parks. I read
there was between 15 to 20 lakes in the place.

Ah. I thought you would know from living there.

How is Broadmoor this morning? You must know being the systems admin man
there.

I presumed that you would have an inside view.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl