Timothy Murphy

ben wrote:

I am thinking of suspending a bathroom mirror
from the wooden ceiling,
so as not to spoil the tiling which was recently done.

Is that practicable?
Has anyone ever seen this done?

Why would you want to hang it from the ceiling, of all places? or are you
kinky.

(1) Because the wall is tiled from floor to ceiling.
It's been done (by a tiler, not me) exceptionally well,
and I'd prefer not to "spoil" it by drilling.

On the other hand, the light/plastic mirrors I've seen
are all rather tacky, IMHO.

However, the responses here have convinced me
that suspension may not be a good idea.

(2) Aren't we all.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail (80k only): tim /at/ birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie