Ed Sirett

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:03:47 +0100, Paul wrote:

Snip
If you want fast bath fill then you will require a high flowrate combi,
which are more expensive.

Try these for cheap combi's. They are the cheapest. Give them a ring:
http://www.uselessenergy.org.uk/boilers_prices.asp

Go for in this order:

- Glow-Worm 38CXI @ £719.19
- Worcester Greenstar 35HE Plus @ £832.30
- Isar 35HE @ £685.00

How quickly on bath filling is not very quickly? I can afford the glow
worm 30CXI or the Ideal HE30 which would you pick? The glow worm has a
stainless steel heat exchanger is this better?

I have just had to replace the control pack on my old CH system will i
be able to use that on my combi to save buying another?

Cheers for you help someone who makes sense( there seems to be a shortage)

Paul

These are all middle to upper-middle market products.
The only control parts you will need are the wall thermostat and timer.

Although some manufacturers are quoting long guarantees on
Silicon-Aluminium heat exchangers I'll _feel_ more content with a S/S unit.