Bob Martin

in 434938 20050806 120839 Timothy Murphy wrote:
Alec wrote:

I need to find out how to get sky all through the house. I intended
on getting a Sky/Aerial booster. I currently have another tv running of
the second output of the Sky box. Could I run this to a booster then to
all my tv's and if so could they all use an i-link this is what I would
really like to do. If not how else could I do it. Thanks in advance

Couldn't you use a wireless link?
(They sell these in Curry's, etc.)
I imagine you can have as many receivers as you like.

I use two little boosters (5 pound each from local electrical shop) which
are mains-powered and have one input and three outputs.
Downstairs unit outputs go to lounge, dining room and upstairs unit.
Upstairs unit outputs go to the three bedrooms.
Been running perfectly for 20+ years.