Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Plowman? He works in sound studio looking after the cables.

And you work in a plumbers' merchant.

Stop making things up.

Well, you've made up the above line about me.

I never. It is true.

Unlike your wilder claims about having degrees in this and that which are
plainly false - given that you'd fail any exam trying to just write one of
your many names - my career is an open book.

I don't give a stuff who knows what I do for a living, where I live, or
what my personal circumstances are. So have no need to live in a fantasy
world. Which in your case needs treatment. And I mean that most sincerely,
folks.

--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.