Frank Erskine

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:53:09 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Timothy Murphy wrote:
I am thinking of suspending a bathroom mirror
from the wooden ceiling,
so as not to spoil the tiling which was recently done.

Yeah right, you're just a lazy so-and-so who wants to shave lying down
in the bath.

Is that practicable?
Has anyone ever seen this done?

I think I'd use plastic mirror or heatshrink mirror film. If a
bath-sized glass mirror descended from the ceiling unexpectedly, seven
years' bad luck might not be the most immediate of your worries.

I think the OP suggests hanging the mirror vertically from the ceiling
rather than fixing it flat on the ceiling :-)

--
Frank Erskine