The Wanderer

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 06:28:40 +0100, Alec wrote:

Hello everyone,
I need to find out how to get sky all through the house.

Err, what do you mean by Sky all through the house? If you mean you want to
be able to watch whatever is selected on the one incoming receiver, that's
fairly easy. If you want to be able to select different channels on
different TVs then you'll need a sat receiver for each TV.

I intended
on getting a Sky/Aerial booster. I currently have another tv running of
the second output of the Sky box. Could I run this to a booster then to
all my tv's and if so could they all use an i-link this is what I would
really like to do. If not how else could I do it. Thanks in advance

I have a Labgear 8 way(? - I think it's 8 way, can't be bothered to go and
look) amplifier in the loft. I have a coax feed from the back of my Sky box
up to the loft, and I use a simple 'Y' connector to combine the feed from
the Sky box with the feed from the normal aerial. Works quite well.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net