Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Alec
wrote:

Hello everyone,
I need to find out how to get sky all through the house. I intended
on getting a Sky/Aerial booster. I currently have another tv running of
the second output of the Sky box. Could I run this to a booster then to
all my tv's and if so could they all use an i-link this is what I would
really like to do. If not how else could I do it. Thanks in advance

You are on the right lines. Some tips:

Don't be tempted by the B&Q specials. Buy a quality distribution amp from an
independant. That will cost up to about £40.00. We particularly favour the
Labgear animal. Remember the F type connectors to go with it.

No need for a seperate power supply for a four way, it draws its power from
RF2 on the Sky box.

Use full spec cable to EN50117. CT100 / H109F / WF100 all complies. Look for
the CAI printing each metre down the cable length if unsure. Specifically
avoid crap like SAT100.

Good quality connectors should be crimped or soldered on.