raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

You're a loony

Maxie, I am not the one up a tree in a frock.

Nor am I you turd

And you didn't answer the question
what do you do ?
He also has an honours degree in physics
Yep. Sort of.

No, not sort of , a BSc (hons) from a proper university
What qualifications do you have?
Honours degree.

In what, and from where ?

Maxie, I can't reveal such details to lunatics on the Internet. I am a very
secret person.

In other words -you don't

People with secrets have something to hide

and Sirret is limited in his experience mainly
just fitting Vailllant combi's.
Before starting gas work, IIRC, Ed ran a company maintaining properties
Landlord cowboy work?

I don't see how you draw that conclusion

Most landlords take the cheapest route.

You have a peculiar sense of "logic"

Of course, as you don't have any real answer, you'll just type your
traditional "snip drivel"

Maxie, you know I know all the answers.

Yes, but the wrong ones

I bet you failed your 11 plus didn't you
- all you could manage was to
put your name on the paper ... and
then spelt it incorrectly

Maxie, you are odd. It is clear I am the greatest poet the world has ever
seen.

So I'm right

That's where that chip on your shoulder comes from, isn't it

Maxie!! You are odd. I may break out in verse soon.

It would be much better if you broke out in buboes and gave us all a
rest

--
geoff