Bob Mejerle

My appology..... In fact, the review was in Tools of the Trade. I'm
looking at the article now, it's in the July/August 2005 issue, page 43.

The review included the Bosch PR20EVS, Dewalt DW673K, Makita 3708FC,
Porter-Cable 97310, and the Rigid R2400. The bottom-line, is that the
reviewer(s) liked the Porter-Cable if your doing a lot of laminate work.
However, for odd-job routing and laminate work, they preferred the Bosch
with the Rigid coming in second. They had mixed emotions about the Makita.

To paraphrase the reviewer comments; The Bosch was very popular with the
crew. They felt that the router was more versative with the variable speed
control. Everyone was impressed with the base, liked the soft-start
feature, and the visibility was good.

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I went to the supermarket to buy a Fine Homebuilding. Either the
issue you refer to is last months or it hasn't hit the newstands yet.
The issue I saw has a cover of laying tile and reviews biscuit joiners.

I called my public library and they do not subscribe to Fine
Homebuilding.

Perhaps you could just tell me the results.