Jay Pique

Google on electrolysis rust remov*

I've been doing a bunch of it. Works like a charm. Go to the pool
section at the borg for sodium carbonate. Get some tie-wire and some
scrap steel (rebar, flat-bar, anything ungalvanized) and then wire it
all together inside a plastic tub of needed size. I use a clear one to
make sure the tool doesn't touch the scrap steel.

Be careful if you're buying a battery charger, the new ones have
processors that won't work. You want an old one, or you'll have to go
to Radio Shack and do some EE.

Pick up some kerosene too. If you don't wipe them down with rust
protectant afterwords they'll rust again in a hurry. Good luck.
JP