Doug Kanter

"Jim Beaver" wrote in message
.. .

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Jim Beaver" wrote in message
Getting a new driveway. Considering stamped concrete with texture,
pattern, and color. The photos look very good. I'll look at real life
examples soon. But does anyone have a yea or nay on this subject?
Preferably with reasons?

Jim Beaver

Does it snow where you live? If yes, are there time when you shovel or
plow, and enjoy when the sun comes out and the melted stuff runs off the
driveway so it doesn't re-freeze and make the driveway hazardous? Will
textures interfere with this drainage process?

I'm in sunny Southern California, where snow is something occasionally
seen through the smog on faraway mountains. Haven't seen any ice yet. ;-)

Jim Beaver

In that case, invite your favorite movie stars to put their handprints or
other body parts in your cement.