Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike Deblis wrote:
Ideally, we are looking for very low level lighting that is robust
(kick/bash-with-vacuum-cleaner-proof) and which has a shallow fitting.
because there is a cupboard under the stairs, we can hide the
transformer in there. We are intending to use ZUL202 series lights
elsewhere as night-time lighting for the hall & passageways. I have
thought about decking lights, but they tend to be quite chunky and the
choice is huge. The lights would have to have round fittings probably
as square ones would look odd stuck in a stringer. They also have to be
fairly small diameter so as not to weaken the stringer (my builder
says), so the ZUL series stuff is too big anyway...

Ordinary bare round LEDs have a pretty tough casing. Glued in a suitable
hole they'd survive well. What colour did you want?

What covering on the stairs?

--
*What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

Dave Plowman London SW