Larry Jaques

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:46:48 GMT, the opaque "carl mciver"
clearly wrote:

"JohnM" wrote in message
om...
SNIP

| LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.
|
| I don't see a joke of the day, where is it? The riddle about the blind
| guy asking for sunglasses is pretty funny..

The joke and comments of the day are one time things. If you miss 'em,
that's too bad. The babes, on the other hand, stick around for a week
before vanishing forever. Almost long enough to get to know them too well!
I have a habit of checking every day... or the night before, considering
how my wife and kids are about. Great start to my day, that's for sure!

http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/dirty.jpg JOTD. And I finally found the
Babe page. I thought the home page pic with the bikerette was it.
(sheesh) Friday works for me, and the double babes are both hotties.
I like petite wimmenz, meself.

Unfortunately, the term "Homo Sapiens" is a goal, not a description.
----
http://www.diversify.com Web Design for YOUR Business!