Joseph Meehan

Old_boat wrote:
I installed a new bathroom vanity and sink. Ever since, whenever you
run HOT water in the sink, you get a strong odor of sewer gas. I have
taken it apart several times, cleaned it, ran bleach water down the
drain and overflow, checked to make sure the drain pipes were
correct, etc. Whatever I do, the smell returns in a couple days. Any
one have any Ideas what I can try next?

Did you use some kind of sealant in the drain that may be letting off an
odor when it get hot? Maybe the sink has some sort of coating that you need
to clean off that maybe making an odor when the hot water hits it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit