Dave in Fairfax

Conan The Librarian wrote:
Jeezus ... you've got it bad, man. If I didn't know better, I'd say
you were a collector. ;-)

But I'm feeling MUCH better now. %-)

I'v never had the honor of fishing for salmon. But I can't imagine
it's any more fun than fishing for wild trout in the mountains of North
Carolina. That's where I went in early July, and while I've caught
bigger fish elsewhere, I've never fished in such pretty surroundings:

http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/bradley01.jpg
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/cherohala02.jpg
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/little01.jpg
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/snowbirdfalls01.jpg
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/brown.jpg
Chuck Vance (yes, that was a gloat)

Very pretty. The UP is pretty too. First time I took my ex fishing she
caught a 26 3/4" large mouth. Had to let it go though, out of season.
That may have contributed to my divorce. 5-( Out in wolf Lake, they
had HUGE trout, immense, bass sized. Hand fishing for tuna off a rubber
ducky out in Guam was fun to. BIG fish. Can you say sashimi?

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net