Greetings,

A human life is worth a certain number of dollars but it is not always
the same amount. For instance, I have heard that a car driver's life
in congested traffic is worth an estimated $750,000. By spending an
extra $750,000 on our road system to prevent congestion we could save
one life. We spend significantly more than this on each life we save
in aviation. We would spend even more to save an astronaut's life. If
you had money tagged for safety and spent it on say, making the space
shuttle safer, instead of traffic congestion you would be "killing
people." That is to say that more people would die in congestion
because the money was spent on space shuttle safety than if you had
just shot all the astronauts in the back of the head and built some
wider roads. You will probably find the same kind of scenario is true
with ARC fault breakers. The same money would do a lot more "life
saving good" spent elsewhere. Please consider this in your decision.

Hope this helps,
William

PS: Maybe you just want to install an ARC fault breaker and if so go
for it. It certainly won't hurt anything if properly installed and
they are safer.