Eric and Megan Swope wrote:
Hi. Other than replacing the entire pane of glass, does anyone have
products or methods they use to repair scratches in glass? The scratch is
not able to be felt with my fingernail, so I think if there is a polishing
compound or something like that it might work. Thanks for any ideas.
Eric

Greetings,

I once purchased a car where the windshield wipers had been neglected
and the clips had scratched a large arch in the car windshield causing
it to fail inspection. I paid a man $10 to fix it but I don't know
what he did. You might try calling around for how to fix a scratched
windshield.

Hope this helps,
William

William