Dave Plowman

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
If this is the case, I belive you'd be completely within your rights
to simply cut them off, and cap the ends.

No you wouldn't. That would be criminal damage.

Not to mention the implications of blocking a flue or safety device

Getting into a dispute with a neighbour should really be avoided at near
all costs these days, because these things now have to be stated on
selling a house, and not much puts off a prospective buyer more.

No matter what the rights and wrongs, an amicable outcome is the pragmatic
way.

--
*Dance like nobody's watching.

Dave Plowman London SW 12