Dee

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
BeeJay wrote:
On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:46:38 +0100, "Dee" wrote:

I have inherited an old card table (playing cards!).
It is a beautiful piece of furnitue but the green baize covering on
the table is in poor repair.
I want to replace it.
It looks like it is just a square of cloth 'stuck' onto the wood
base.
But life is never that simple! Anyobe ever done this please?
Does the green cloth perchance come with a peel-off stickey back?
Probably not.
Glue?

Any advice on how to proceed much appreciated.

Dee

If you know where to obtain the green baize I would be obliged if you
could share the info as I have been looking for some but with no
success.

Have you tried arts'n'crafts shops?

Thanks to all for the suggestions.
Will go buy the evostick and cloth and do some experiments first!
Dee