T i m

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:31:13 +0100, R wrote:

If I had given the wrong measurements then I would agree it was my
fault. However I gave them the correct measurements and they still
have a photocopy of my original drawing complete with dimensions.

That's good .. if they are holding evedence against themselves ;-)

I was very careful in this matter. If you add up the 'book'
dimensions of the units then they are several cm longer than the room.

So it was the person that programmed their CAD package that put in (or
was given) some wrong numbers in the first place?

It would be useful at this stage to get _any_ response from MFI. They
have ignored all my letters.

That's the most frustrating bit isn't it, when you have a genuine
issue (that's their fault) and you can't get through to anyone ..
sigh[1]

Let's hope TS get things moving for you .. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m