Eric The Viking

Blimey, that was a quick reply ;-)

Cheers for the tip!

What glue did you use - "No more nails" or similar?

ETV

mrcheerful
. wrote:
"Eric The Viking" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry if this sounds like a daft question, but what is the best way to
apply plastic edging strip to wall tiles?

I want to use the strip around a window opening and a door frame in a
bathroom.

Should I fit the strip before tiling i.e. nail or glue it to the wall -
or is it best to try to wedge the strip under the tiles before the
adhesive sets.

Any ideas much appreciated!

ETV

I fixed mine round the opening of the window first, I glued it in place,
this gave me a nice straight line to tile up to, also you can mitre the
corners properly.

mrcheerful