Lobster

R wrote:

We bought some fitted bedroom units from MFI in March this year. I
declined their offer to fit them since it would cost almost as much as
the units themselves! (and this is a diy group ;-)

Needless to say during fitting I discovered that the line of units
were actually _longer_ than my bedroom wall! At first I though I had
made a mistake but, no, they did not fit.

I telephoned the store and they admitted they had made a mistake in
the design.

Don't geddit, how come it's their fault? I must be missing something
here. Or are you saying their brochure had the wrong dimensions printed
in it or something?

David