Dan_Musicant

I'm a contractor relationship newbie. To date I've never paid a cent to
a contractor, personally. I'm a DIY guy from way back, however that's
gonna change soon, and that's for sure. My house needs a lot of work
that's simply beyond me - foundation, roof repair, tons of stuff.

I checked out a video from the library a few days ago that I'm sure you
would find very interesting. I watched it the other day and found tons
of great stuff pertaining to your situation. It's put out by the BBB and
titled "Hiring A Home Contractor." If you look, you should have trouble
finding the video and it may save you a ton of money and problems and
may help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Dan