jibberjabber

I guess I'll be drilling weep holes then

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
jibberjabber wrote:

I'm having aluminum wrapped on the fascia boards while the new gutters
are
being put on.

Is the new wrap supposed to be "L" shaped, with the bottom edge just
tacked
to the bottom of the existing fascia? Or, is it supposed to be "J"
shaped
with a little bend along the back bottom edge so it wraps up behind the
existing fascia?

It is more work to tuck the wrap behind the fascia, especially with the
vinyl soffit j-channel right there. But it looks tacky otherwise.

It's also a water trap...

I personally wouldn't do the wrapping at all for that reason but sounds
too late for that option already...