Stuart Benoff

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
Steve,br
br
At this point I'd be very happy with paying $3K although you're not
including new tile and coping but I agree with doing it right the first
time.   How long do you expect your new plaster to last?br
br
Stubr
br
SteveB wrote:
blockquote cite="mid0r5Ie.55021$4o.31326@fed1read06" type="cite"
pre wrap="""Stuart Benoff" a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" "<beno >/a wrote
It's a pretty expensive
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""process but I'm just starting to get prices for plastering, tiling and
coping so I'm not sure how to compare it yet.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts.
/pre
/blockquote
pre wrap=""!----
I got my 33,000 gallon in ground pool replastered two years ago. It was
$3,000. They came one morning at 7 AM. There was a crew of about 15 guys.
They chipped the old plaster out with air chisels, hauled it off, and were
gone by noon. The next day, they came at 7 AM again, and started shooting.
They left by noon, and left two guys to finish. We started adding water at
3 PM.

The pool was empty for less than 48 hours. It looks beautiful still.

The best $3,000 I ever spent.

Don't dick around with experimental things. Have it done the old fashioned
way by a reputable pool replasterer. You will notice the difference seven
years down the road when the fiberglass starts to deteriorate from the sun.

And then you will have to pay more to have someone come in and wreck it out
and do it right.

Do it once. Do it right.

Steve

/pre