Mark D. Zacharias

Salmo wrote:
I have a Kenwood STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13
(the AC distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

The AC is ok to the board so it's not something as simple as the
power cord (darn it) but there's nothing coming out to the
transformer. The fuse is ok and there's nothing burned. I've
narrowed it to D816 which is reading .230 each way on a diode checker.

Any help with this part appreciated. I've tried numerous places,
including the Kenwood site, so my only chance is a shop or technician
that has a manual.

Thanks

Keeter

Might help to check Sony instead, since it is a Sony model not a Kenwood.

Andrews electronics is a very helpful Sony distributor,

their number: 800-289-0300

Mark Z.