Salmo

Default Kenwood STR-D611 part??? HelllPPP!

I have a Kenwood STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13 (the AC
distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

The AC is ok to the board so it's not something as simple as the power cord
(darn it) but there's nothing coming out to the transformer. The fuse is ok
and there's nothing burned. I've narrowed it to D816 which is reading .230
each way on a diode checker.

Any help with this part appreciated. I've tried numerous places, including
the Kenwood site, so my only chance is a shop or technician that has a
manual.

Thanks

Keeter

Mark D. Zacharias

Salmo wrote:
I have a Kenwood STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13
(the AC distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

The AC is ok to the board so it's not something as simple as the
power cord (darn it) but there's nothing coming out to the
transformer. The fuse is ok and there's nothing burned. I've
narrowed it to D816 which is reading .230 each way on a diode checker.

Any help with this part appreciated. I've tried numerous places,
including the Kenwood site, so my only chance is a shop or technician
that has a manual.

Thanks

Keeter

Might help to check Sony instead, since it is a Sony model not a Kenwood.

Andrews electronics is a very helpful Sony distributor,

their number: 800-289-0300

Mark Z.

Salmo wrote:
I have a Kenwood STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13 (the AC
distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

I think you will find that receiver is not a valid Kenwood model. Surely
it says Sony somewhere?

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.
Salmo

Don't know why I typed kenwood. Wish I knew how to make a sheepish smile!
It certainly IS a SONY.

Keeter

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
Ball valves - whats the difference Alan Campbell UK diy 5 March 24th 04 01:06 PM
"Part P in force by 2004" Andy Wade UK diy 45 November 12th 03 04:43 PM
What lathe must I get to duplicate this fog horn part? Paul T. Metalworking 37 September 3rd 03 09:22 PM