mac davis

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:04:49 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

mac davis wrote in
:

And some of that Fresno weather has been getting into the normally comfy
East Bay Area. The PITA is that I've been working on finishing the
bathroom project, and the glass shower door was really more like a kit. I
haven't worked that much with aluminum, and so didn't have all the tooling
and experience. And I work slowly, when it gets hot. And take a lot of
breaks.

But the shower stall is together and water tight as of 4:45 this afternoon.
Now out to the shop to finish sanding the face frames and drawer fronts
while the evening breeze blows a bit.

I haven't run the lathe in weeks.

Patriarch

Yep.. seems like the whole state is running at least 10 degrees hotter than
normal.. my son in Newark actually went to visit his brother in Benicia to cool
off...

At least you're getting your project done and can take a cold shower.. *g*

I got about 2 hours in last night... at about midnight... cooled off to under 90
by then...
We had so many fans going that we didn't need the DC... which was a good thing,
since I never run it after 10 pm.. mostly doing finish turning and sanding on
some of the June stuff..

It's probably good that I'm not doing much turning, with the air so hot and dry
things would be drying and cracking before I could get them trued.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing