Bruce Bowler

Then of course, there's this one...

http://www.blankity-blanks.com/AWWorldsLargestBowl.pdf

Not quite as large in diameter, but one piece of wood.

Bruce

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:50:58 +0800,
Paulco put fingers to keyboard and said:

That's it thanks.
I had assumed it to be US on the basis that us Aussies are crazy but not
that crazy lol.
Thanks for the link.
Cheers
Paul

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:20:56 +1000, "hoot" wrote:

Give this one a lash

http://www.proserpinewoodturners.com/

H.

"Paulco" paulco@iiblahblahblah wrote in message
. ..
Hei Guys,
There was a website that showed an American turning club who made their
own lathe (using a truck diff I think) to turn a bowl that was 8 or 10
feet in diameter.
Anyone have the link, tried google to no avail. Thanks in advance
Paul

--
Bruce Bowler | To appreciate nonsense requires a serious interest