Andy Hall

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

Subject: Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs
From: Ian Stirling

Date: 06/06/04 09:30 GMT Daylight Time
Kev Parkin wrote:
Thanks for all the advice, to try and answer some of the questions in
the above posts:

a) There is no shared access

b) The neighbours wall forms the boundary to my property

c) The flues/pipes etc protrude directly from the wall, hence are on
my property

If this is the case, I belive you'd be completely within your rights
to simply cut them off, and cap the ends.

No you wouldn't. That would be criminal damage.

Not to mention the implications of blocking a flue or safety device

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl