Ken Moiarty

Picked it up Monday. Fit in my Colt tight, but fine! BTW, was a poor
choice of days for me to cross the border, though. Local Canadian stat.
holiday... 90 minute line-ups south-bound on the main routes. I decided
I'd allow a few more miles onto the trip by going to an-out-of-the-way
crossing, where I was able to cut my wait time down to about 20 minutes.
But this added an extra 30 minutes of driving and so wasn't really worth it.
And then the I-5 was packed solid -with local WA plates, mind you; not us
Canadians. (Maybe all those fellow Canadians entering were to be found
somewhere up ahead of me, causing traffic to buildup by using both available
freeway lanes as "slow lanes", like we tend to do at home g. Sorry. Just
a local gripe of mine. A few other Vancouverites will understand...). But
hey, I got my cement mixer!

Ken

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
That's the one I've been using. Model 31979 I believe. So far so good.
Too bad you aren't closer, I intend to sell it when done with this project
as I really don't have a need for it afterwards. As for the box, IIRC,
it's around 3ft long, 2ft. wide, and maybe 18" high.
Cheers,
cc