PipeDown

There is a growing group of websites that hook contractors up with
homeowners in their area (or vice versa). Try googling "find a contractor"
for a bunch of them.

The acid in the stain is not very strong but usually it is advisable to acid
etch the concrete before staining to ensure a good clean surface with
consistant qualities. I did it myself but I did do a considerable amount of
pressure washing, 2 gallons of muriatic acid and used a garden sprayer (like
that used to spray pesticide) to apply the stain. Not hard but prep work is
key to good results unless you use an opeque stain then the results look a
lot like paint.

"FH" wrote in message

could someone direct me as to how to go about finding someone who does
this? what would i look up in the Yellow Page's?

thank you