Harry K

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:
"Walter R." wrote in message
news Please read a post more carefully before responding. I did not ask what
should *not* do. (I know that very well). I asked how it *should* be
done, without posting an image to a non-binary NG. Strictly negative

Walter
www.rationality.net

I read your post and understood what YOU wrote just fine.
You did NOT state that you knew anything about posting suggestions nor
guidelines to a non binary group, NOR did you state in any manner that
you
knew, or even realized that this is a non binary group.
You asked a question, and you got an answer, based upon what you yourself
wrote.
Negative? Waste of bandwidth? You asked a question and you got an answer,
sorry if it didnt suit you and you had to reply in a negative ****y
manner.
What a waste of bandwith.
Might I suggest then, that you learn how to use your computer at any of
the
various sites that can be Googled, or searched via your web browser that
tell you how to upload items to the net as some of us have for many years
since little has changed in that manner.
The simplist manner is to use the free webspace that is provided by your
local ISP if its worth a damn, and to use any of the various free FTP
programs that allow you to search your computer for the files and pics
that
you wish to transfer to the local space provided at no cost to you by
your
ISP..
Simple, and cheap....any other questions that you want to rehash over and
over and over again and waste all that bandwidth?

BTW....next time you want us to read minds, please allow us to complete
our
mindreading 101 class first, since we will be knowing in advance that you
are going to post in a manner that leaves many wondering what in hell you
really want...and might I suggest that if you are going to reply in a
pisy
manner since no one could read your damn mind as to what you want, that
you
learn to clarify in a manner when you post that all that read this know
that
you do no mean to post the pic HERE but on a free website ya cheap ass
bastid.

Happy now?

-
"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Walter R." wrote in message
Sometimes it is helpful to display a photo in conjunction with a
query
at this NG.

What is the simplest and cheapest way to show an image pertaining to
post?

Thank you

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

To the group, you dont. This is a non binary group.

-

1. Walter R. Aug 1, 9:16 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: "Walter R." - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:16:56 GMT
Subject: How can I upload an image?
original | Report Abuse

Sometimes it is helpful to display a photo in conjunction with a query
at
this NG.

What is the simplest and cheapest way to show an image pertaining to a
post?

Thank you

--
Walter

That is the OP

Hmmm...yep, read it, understood it. It is written in plain English,
short, succinct and to the point. I don't see where it could be any
clearer.

What does all that useless blather you just posted have to do with
anything? Either answer the question or don't bother replying.

Harry K

Ok...answering your question again...

Unplug your computer, you are too ****ing ignorant to own one.

God, and to think, they give idiots like you degrees...

Huh? Maybe you should look in a mirror.
1. That is your FIRST reply to me.
2. I don't have a degree, never claimed to have one.

That is two major errors you made in a on 3 line post post, you feeling
a bit stupid now?

Harry K