Pop

"Carolina Breeze HVAC"
wrote in message

"Walter R." wrote in message
news
Please read a post more carefully before responding.
I did not ask what I should *not* do. (I know that
very well). I asked how it *should* be done, without
posting an image to a non-binary NG. Strictly
negative responses are a worthless waste of
bandwidth.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

I read your post and understood what YOU wrote just
fine.
You did NOT state that you knew anything about
posting suggestions nor guidelines to a non binary
group, NOR did you state in any manner that you knew,
or even realized that this is a non binary group.
You asked a question, and you got an answer, based
upon what you yourself wrote.
Negative? Waste of bandwidth? You asked a question
and you got an answer, sorry if it didnt suit you and
you had to reply in a negative ****y manner. What a
waste of bandwith.

Speaking of wasting bandwidth: Your post, and this
one, are total wastes. Go get a life and a thicker
skin. If you're not answering the question asked, then
you're wasting time and bw.

That's my answer to you

Pop