Pop

It varies, actually. If you have a personal web site,
which it sounds like you do not, you could just put it
there, and give a link here to that page.

There are also "free" (advertising based) web sites,
plus, even better, places that will let you put your
pictures up and then give links to them. My daughter
uses one at msn.com, I know Yahoo has one, and several
others I'm not aware of.

If you do a search on Google for "upload picture" +free
+link or some similar variation, you will probably get
at least enough hits to allow you to forumlate a
better search. I'm surprised people haven't come in
and given some URLs to these places; there are a lot of
them.

If you don't have luck soon, come back and re-ask; I
can look up some specific URLs to try. Better if you
try on your own though; then you can't blame me if it's
not just what you want g.

HTH
Pop

"Walter R." wrote in message
Sometimes it is helpful to display a photo in
conjunction with a query at this NG.

What is the simplest and cheapest way to show an
image pertaining to a post?

Thank you

--
Walter