Pop

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:57:56 GMT, "Walter R."

wrote:

Please read a post more carefully before responding.
I did not ask what I
should *not* do. (I know that very well). I asked
how it *should* be done,
without posting an image to a non-binary NG. Strictly
negative responses are
a worthless waste of bandwidth.

It was not at all clear from your post that you knew
what not to do,
and it is clear from this post that you do NOT know
what to do in
regards to more than just posting pictures. Please
WRITE your posts
more carefully so that others may give you more
precise help. Sloppily
worded questions are a worthless waste of bandwidth!
Another VERY
stupid move in usenet is to tell someone they are a
worthless waste of
bandwidth after they attempt to help you, whether you
feel their
answer helped you or not.

rusty redcloud

Had you given a POSITIVE response, and told HOW to do
that, and then mentioned in passing the rest, you'd be
on solid ground. But the negativity of your post is
obvious, as is the point that you did not make the post
in the ineterst of helping the OP.

I don't normally bother with stuff like you, but you
deserve a comeback from someone who DOES know. You
must have too much time on your hands.

Pop