meirman

In alt.home.repair on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:12:42 -0400 "C & M"
posted:

On a slightly serious side, isn't this a personal preference based on wall
color/ decor? I have all three colors in my house and there is no code
violation for mixing colors.

What about the anti-miscegenation codes?

I believe codes (if there really is such a
thing) cover specialized use such as hospitals.

wrote in message
.. .
What color outlets work best in a bedroom, white, ivory, or brown?
Also, must the outlet cover plates match the outlet or is a mismatch a
code violation?

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether