Rising to the trolled lure ...

Actually, I understand that mauve has more amps, but fuschia more
volts. Maybe one of each?

Dress-code violation? Nah. Suit you own taste, or lack of. :')

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
What color outlets work best in a bedroom, white, ivory, or brown?
Also, must the outlet cover plates match the outlet or is a mismatch a
code violation?

White or ivory in summer, switch to darker color after Labor Day.

Craven Morehead

Violations do sometimes occur in the bedroom, but another newsgroup covers
these.

wrote in message
What color outlets work best in a bedroom, white, ivory, or brown?
Also, must the outlet cover plates match the outlet or is a mismatch a
code violation?

C & M

On a slightly serious side, isn't this a personal preference based on wall
color/ decor? I have all three colors in my house and there is no code
violation for mixing colors. I believe codes (if there really is such a
thing) cover specialized use such as hospitals.

wrote in message
What color outlets work best in a bedroom, white, ivory, or brown?
Also, must the outlet cover plates match the outlet or is a mismatch a
code violation?

meirman

In alt.home.repair on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:12:42 -0400 "C & M"
posted:

On a slightly serious side, isn't this a personal preference based on wall
color/ decor? I have all three colors in my house and there is no code
violation for mixing colors.

What about the anti-miscegenation codes?

I believe codes (if there really is such a
thing) cover specialized use such as hospitals.

.. .

--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.