Harry K

C & M wrote:
Best and most simple idea I've heard. Thanks
"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

"C & M" wrote in message
I'd like to be able to rain the fuel from my generator's tank but they

have
made it a pure PITA to get the line off at either end. I once had a

link to
a company that sold all sorts of fittings. Anyone have a link for such
hardware??
TIA

This is Turtle.

I would cut the fuel line between the fuel tank and the carberator and

drain it
in a can there. Then install a fuel filter there by using clamps or

compression
fittings. No big deal.

TURTLE

I am toying with the idea of putting a T just past my shut-off with
another shutoff on the leg. Then I can drain it by just turning the
valve vice having to undo hoses. Wish I had done it last year when I
installed the original shutoff. I wonder about the safety of it tho as
I can see the drain valve possible getting bumped and opening while in
operation.

Harry K