Ken Moiarty

"Harbor Freight", hey?... Just brought up their Web site. Yes! Though
their nearest store to me is across the border from here(yuck! customs' wait
times, plus Cdn. duties and sales taxes, etc...) and at least an hour's
drive away, their $189.99 (USD) mixer appears about just what I'm looking
for. So unless somebody can recommend a similarly priced mixer being sold
somewhere up here in the greater Vancouver area, I'll will likely be driving
down to a Seattle area "Harbor Freight" store and purchasing this one.
(Just hope the thing fits inside my tiny Colt hatchback. g)

Thanks,
Ken

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
As much as I hate to say it, my little Harbor Freight mixer (3.5 Cu Ft.)
mixer has done me just fine so far.
That said, I've run about 4 cy through it without problems. I paid about
$189 (USD) for it. I figured if it only
lasts for several yards, then it did what I wanted it to do. I don't
plan to pour much more concrete (or set
adobe blocks in my case).
Cheers,
cc